(1) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that any information provided by you in the Application Form, at our request or otherwise collected during the Term of your Membership in the Alumnae may be disclosed to
- (a) The Council Members of the Central Executive Council of the Alumnae (as defined in the Constitution) and the Data Protection Officer or other designated staff managing the data protection system of the Alumnae.
- (b) The Principal, Vice-Principal, Data Protection Officer or other designated staff managing the data protection system of Raffles Girls’ School (“RGS”).
- (c) Third parties who process transactions submitted by us or you on the Alumnae network and website where you sign up for events, programmes, activities, promotions or services (“Alumnae activities”).
- (d) Processors and suppliers the Alumnae or RGS may engage.
- (e) Providers of services and benefits associated with your Membership in the Alumnae including third party service providers in connection with and relating to the Alumnae’s management and operations.
- (f) Government Agencies, Statutory Boards or Authorities in Singapore or elsewhere where required under the Law or for the purposes of investigations and/or proceedings.
- (g) Any party to whom we may transfer contractual rights where reasonably required.
- (h) Any other party approved by you or to whom we consider reasonable to make such disclosure.
(2) USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information, including aggregated or combined information for any or all of the following purposes:-
- (a) Delivering our news letter and alumnae information on Alumnae activities.
- (b) Offering, marketing, advertising or promoting Alumnae activities.
- (c) Management and operations of the Alumnae directory, network and website.
- (d) Conducting research surveys and data analysis to design Alumnae activities that Members have shown interest in.
- (e) Advertising or promoting Events, Programmes, Activities, Promotions or Services of RGS.
- (f) Complying with any guidelines given or issued by any legal, regulatory or government authority.
Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your specific permission or when required by law, or where permitted under the terms of the PDPA.
(3) THIRD PARTY CONSENTS
Where you provide us with information relating to a third party you represent and warrant to us that you have obtained that third party’s consent for the collection, use and disclosure of the Personal Data for the purposes stated in this Notice.
(4) MARKETING AND PROMOTION
The Alumnae and/or RGS may use your Personal Data to identify Alumnae activities in which you may be interested and market offers to you by mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or via the internet, the Alumnae’s website and or network or using other electronic means in relation to the Alumnae activities.
You agree that your consent will remain until you withdraw it or until 24 months after you cease being a Member of the Alumnae.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing from us, you may either contact
The Data Protection Officer
No. 20 Anderson Road
to fill up the necessary form or logon to the Alumnae website to update your privacy preference at any time.
(5) INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
Personal Data may be processed, accessed or disclosed in countries outside Singapore when you travel. In such cases, we will ensure a comparable level of protection for your information as required under the Personal Data Protection Act.
(6) RETENTION OF INFORMATION
The Alumnae will retain personal data for the purposes set out in the Privacy Notice so long as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which the personal data was collected is still being served by the retention of the personal data and/or such retention is required for legal or business purposes.
(7) ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You are entitled at any time to request access to information held by us about you subject to payment of a nominal fee and to update and correct such information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Please make your requests to The Data Protection Officer, RGS Alumnae, No. 20 Anderson Road, Singapore 259978 to fill up the necessary form or logon to the Alumnae website to update your information.